rtems++ test stub, how to compile it?

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Aug 10 10:56:28 UTC 2011

On 10/08/11 5:40 PM, Mogens Dybæk Christensen wrote:
> Even librtems++.a is built, but apparently never used.

I wrote these classes years and years ago and would not use them. If I
was looking for a C++ interface to RTEMS I would look towards the latest
(pending?) C++ standard rather than this code. The clang's libcxx and
the STLPorts project have thread support. I have not tried these on
RTEMS but they have POSIX support and so does RTEMS. This means these
libraries plus POSIX would seem a more robust and better path forward.

Just my 2cents (AU that is) worth.

Chris