NDS BSP patch

Julien Delange julien.delange at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 16:35:36 UTC 2011

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Julien Delange
<julien.delange at gmail.com> wrote:
> [snip]

I also compiled the examples of for RTEMS 4.10 and execute them on
real hardware. It seems all tests passed successfully on the real
hardware, using a flash card as the M3/R4.

If interested, you can download examples binaries on
http://julien.gunnm.org/public/rtems/test-executables-nds-rtems4.10.tgz

Also, the BSP itself seems to work fine. The only thing is that I
expected that the scheduler will reschedule some tasks when invoking
rtems_task_wake_after (RTEMS_YIELD...) but it seems it does not work
like that. So, it seems that the rest is working correctly. I will see
if I can also make another patch later that would include an update of
the libnds used within the BSP.

Best,