EL6 RPMs for Fedora 14 Issue

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Thu Dec 22 11:21:46 UTC 2011

On Dec 22, 2011, at 4:43 , Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> All in all, in longer terms, I fear the only applicable approach is to
> stop providing legacy packages and to cut off discontinued distros the
> hard way.

I've decided that since real work schedules are likely to get in the way of upgrading Fedora that my build environment will be RHEL (or CENTOS) together with EPEL on a virtual machine.

I think there was a sort of reference RTEMS development environment based on Fedora.  I suggest future ones be based on CENTOS and EPEL.

Peter