4.9.5 Released

Wed Feb 9 21:31:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

With the release of 4.10.0 and the recent
discussions, I decided to evaluate how many
PRs had been addressed on the 4.9 branch
after 4.9.4 was cut.  Since there were 11
PRs committed, I decided to cut 4.9.5.
Most of these PRs are BSP specific.

The formal announcement is http://www.rtems.org/node/65
and more details are at:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/4.9_Release_Notes

This should be the last public release in the 4.9 series.

As a reminder, if you are using an older RTEMS version
and need support, please contact OAR.