Updated erc32 console

Mon Feb 28 20:13:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

The version on the 4.10 branch and head
is different from that on the 4.9 branch.
The newer version did not have polled
support and defaulted to interrupt driven.
The older one was polled by default.

I am fairly certain I also spotted a bug
in the TX ISR handling in the newer one.

I have just committed a version to the
head which adds polled support again
(by default) and has a slightly modified
interrupt handler.  For those having
problems, I would appreciate it if
you could try it.

If you have a test case with sis or