Build Failure with 4.10 lm32

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Feb 18 04:52:13 UTC 2011

On 18/02/11 1:38 PM, Graham Henderson wrote:
> "When asked to install the build tools, I guess it means ALL the build
> tools. I installed the automakeand autoconf from
> http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/cygwin/4.10/, re-executed bootstrap,
> configure and make. Given my new-found confidence, I may attempt this
> under MinGW."

Excellent. I have found building autoconf and automake and installing
from source for MinGW to be the best solution. When I made an installer
exe for MinGW a while ago this is what I got the installer to do. I seem
to remember some paths being set in the autoconf or automake tools based
on the build system and not the host system and this broke a MinGW
cross-autotools.

Chris