RTEMS downloadable image size

S Akhtar crystaldoll85 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 04:31:57 UTC 2011

I am sorry for the mistake in sizes mentioned
The correct sizes are

     text          data          bss        dec          hex       filename
   118665       3908          7794    130328      1fd3f       hello.exe

     text          data          bss        dec          hex
 filename
      0           122573         0       122573       1de92
rtemshello.hex