ARM Interrupts

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Jul 11 06:36:06 UTC 2011

On 07/10/2011 08:06 PM, Manne Tallmarken wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> First of all, I am pretty new to RTEMS and currently I am working with BSP development to a board (kb9202) with an at91rm9200 cpu.

Is this a completely new BSP?

For ARM9 based systems you only need to provide the low-level interrupt
controller code.  Please have a look at the lpc24xx BSP (irq.h and irq.c).

http://www.rtems.org/onlinedocs/doxygen/cpukit/html/group__rtems__interrupt__extension.html

You may have a look at (with Doxygen comments):

c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/include/irq-config.h
c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/include/irq-generic.h
c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/src/irq-generic.c
c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/src/irq-legacy.c

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9