[GSOC]Progress Report of MMU support project

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Tue Jul 12 10:55:19 UTC 2011

On Jul 12, 2011, at 6:11 , Sebastian Huber wrote:

> What is the difference between memp and mprot?  RTEMS in general uses no
> abbreviations in its API.

Since I work mostly at the POSIX interface I hadn't noticed this, but looking through cpukit/rtems/src I see there are some really long-winded names (e.g., _Message_queue_Manager_initialization()).

What's the convention on CamelCase versus underscores (versus mixed Camel_Case_and_Underscores)?

Quanming and I should have had more discussions on the mailing list to get these issues brought up earlier, I take the blame for not pushing that.

Peter