Any issues to address before 4.10.1?

Wed Jul 13 17:43:12 UTC 2011

On 07/13/2011 12:19 PM, Till Straumann wrote:
> I hope for 4.10.1 to be released soon, too.
>
> I would recommend PR1775 to be applied and maybe PR1710, too.

1710 doesn't have a formal patch and needs some
test code in the tree (at least on the head).

One of the GSOC projects is a file system test suite
and he has a number of minor file system issues.
It sounds like he needs to provide a test for this
case with mounted IMFS, RFS and DOSFS.  That should
shake this out.

I am leaning to a 4.10.2 to catch the issues his
fstest work has identified.  This would be similar
to the 4.6 release which fixed a number of parameter
checking errors.

--joel