adjtime()

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 2 17:59:25 UTC 2011

Don't recall the exact implementation and I'm not sure I understand
exactly what you're saying but the clock tick quantum could well
be constant, i.e., the clock ticks could happen at an arbitrary,
constant rate - just the TOD increment could be adjusted so that
TOD can be synchronized with e.g., NTP.

T.