adjtime()

Thu Jun 2 06:14:55 UTC 2011

Grrr.. hit send too early when bump

Adjusting tick length is a different issue and we might want to discuss variable clock tick quantums ala the tickless kernel model of operation.

Also the NTP folks are friendly to us. Verm from NTP is setting up a buildbot for RTEMS now. They are the experts on this so doing what they think best would. Be wise.

--joel