RES: RES: RES: Is there any change on interrupt catch between RTEMS 4.9.4 and 4.10.0?

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis fabricio at dea.inpe.br
Tue Mar 1 12:20:34 UTC 2011

Hi Joel,

As I said before, we've solved our problem by replacing printf with printk, and we'll keep it this way; the main reason of this question was to understand what could have changed.

If this new version of the driver will allow printf to work without affecting anything else on 4.10, then ok. But if there's some side effect, please keep the code as it is - I'm worried you're committing a patch just to solve OUR problem...

Thanks again,

Fabrício.