AT91SAM7S256

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 1 09:32:35 UTC 2011

Hi All,

We have created a BSP for the Atmel AT91SAM9263 (custom and
AT91SAM9263-EK), which is similar to the AT91RM9200, both these
processors are ARM9 cores.

I think you would be best using the lpc24xx BSP and then looking at the
Atmel BSPs for peripheral code, as the peripherals on the SAM7S are
similar/same as the SAM9263/RM9200.

We know the SAM7S processors quite well as well, but haven't looked at
putting RTEMS on them, as they have a limited amount of RAM.

regards,

Ian Caddy
Goanna Technologies Pty Ltd