question about GSOC 2011

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwmail.gwu.edu
Sat Mar 19 16:26:21 UTC 2011

This is the best mailing list for general questions. The IRC channel
(#rtems on freenode) is best for interactive question-answer, it is
normally active during the weekdays (US time zones).

For the MMU support, you'll want to make sure you can do the basic
GSOC getting started materials (
http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/GSoC_Getting_Started ) and then
familiarize yourself with the results of the old project (
http://code.google.com/p/rtems-mmu-support/ ). The student who did the
MMU project initially is often on the IRC channel (aanjhan).

Good luck,
Gedare