Mutex problem

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Mar 29 13:22:49 UTC 2011

On Tuesday March 29 2011, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> On 03/29/2011 03:39 AM, Leon Pollak wrote:
> > I ask the community for a deep pardon - the problem found and, as
> > always, is stupid.
>
> OK.  You tease us.  What was it? :D
>
> My reading of this was that it behaved like it was supposed to.  The high
> priority task "transferred" the semaphore to a low priority one and
> continued to run.
The high priority task destroyed (as there was an error signal) the global
structure, which contained between others also the semaphore ID, after it
released it.
While the low priority did not checked the result of "release", which showed
the incorrect ID...:-(

Sorry to disturb the people...:-(
--
Leon