Issue in blackfin toolchain

Wed May 18 16:25:46 UTC 2011

Unfortunately, we probably need to move this to either the
binutils or gdb mailing lists.  I am not sure which.  Probably
the gdb mailing list is more likely to produce an answer.

Just to make sure I understand the bfin-elf gdb configuration
includes support for a debug connection to a target that
bfin-rtems does not?  That doesn't seem correct given
that bfin-*-* is the pattern which matches both rtems
and elf bfin targets in gdb/configure.tgt

And the gdb's are built from the same source tree?

Why do you need the bfin-elf toolchain at all?

--joel