Target Device

Eduardo LR-Informática eduardo.bortolini at lri.com.br
Thu May 26 20:11:53 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to put RTEMS (4.10.0) system in a X86 architeture. To make it I installed Fedora (2.6.38.6-26.rc1.fc15.i686) and I followed the instructions in theses links:
http://rtems.org/wiki/index.php/APT/Yum_Repository

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Quick_Start

I compiled the code and give make and make install resulting in these files/folders:

config.log
config.status
i386-rtems4.10
make
Makefile
testsuites
tools

At this point I don't know how to proceed, my intention is to put the system in another machine (x86 architeture) to make a embedded system. Reading the documents I didn't find or understand what is the next step... if somebody could help me I would appreciate....

Best Regards,

Eduardo Bortolini
Engenharia de Aplicação

LR Informática Industrial - MATRIZ
Rua Sergio Jungblut Dietrich, 900 pav. 26
CEP: 91060-410 - Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil

(  0800 704-4788
2 +55-51-2129-3008
)+55 51 2129-3023
8 http://www.lri.com.br/