www.rtems.com is dead?

Wed May 4 19:12:28 UTC 2011

On 05/03/2011 08:44 PM, Paul Whitfield wrote:
> On 4/05/2011 9:29 AM, Jie Liu wrote:
>> Very happy to see : RTEMS website back to normal.
>>
> Even happier to hear that Joel and everyone else survived
> the storms OK :-).

I am thankful we are OK also.  There are a lot of people
who are far from OK.

We had a server upgrade planned and I am investigating
making the old one an active full backup of the new
main one.  I think we will be able to have a slot at a
well known place that hosts free software projects that
is VERY far from Huntsville.

Right now though, we are cleaning the office, resetting
things, etc.