Create one pen drive to boot an example program hello.exe

BRUNO FELIPE brunogpf at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:43:16 UTC 2011

Dear,
I used suggestions from Joel and Till. but without any result favorable to
my goal. The problem that I found and still have is that I can not display the
output of any program on your computer's startup, using the pen drive.
I can see
the menu options and choose the programs, but can not show the result of the
programs.

In the GNU GRUB menu, I have two programs:
*************************************
hello pc386
minimum pc386
By choosing the option "hello pc386" I have the following output:

Initializing console on COM1 port 9600-8N-1
Warning: This Will Be the last message on console

How do I show the output of the hello program, after selecting the menu?

Thank you for all.

Best regards,
Bruno