texi2html Conversion Progress

Tue Nov 29 01:09:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have just filed a PR (http://goo.gl/fi315)
that does most of the conversion from the
ancient and obsolete texi2www to the standard
GNU texi2html.  We were likely the only project
in the world still using texi2www.

Some help is needed.  The header on the top of
each HTML page generated needs customizing. There
is support for doing this in texi2html but I
don't seem to be able to get my head wrapped around
it.

Volunteers welcomed. This will let us kill the
dependency on one tool we really should no longer
be using.

Thanks.