MVME162 BSP Status - Fixed

Thu Nov 10 22:39:58 UTC 2011

On 11/10/2011 04:37 PM, Chris Johns wrote:
> On 11/11/11 9:02 AM, Hoover, Victor P CTR NAVAIR, AIR 4.1.3.3 wrote:
>> Okay, I've created a bug report (bug 1962) and I've attached updates for the
>> mvme162/ChangeLog file and a diff patch against RTEMS 4.10.1.
> Thanks.
Agreed.  Tomorrow is a holiday here as I am sure you are aware.
I will likely not review this until next week and that is spotty as
I have to travel.  So don't get discouraged if the feedback isn't quick.
>> This is my first bug report and patch so I hope I got everything right.
>>
>> And as for the user vs. developers list thread; well looks like I've gone from
>> user to developer in about a week.

I am thrilled!  And thankful. :)
> Fantastic and welcome.

Chris.. I had planned to apply this to 4.10 and 4.9.   Just in
case you get a chance before I do.