Task Creation Issue

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwmail.gwu.edu
Thu Oct 6 15:53:13 UTC 2011

Is it possible that you underallocated something other than tasks? All those
configure commands reserve some space in a shared workspace, and if for
example you have timers or more than 21 semaphores then the workspace could
be too small.

Another possibility is a bug in confdefs.h where the workspace size is
calculated. We would need more info to diagnose further, including how you
./configure RTEMS and some idea of the resources your code uses.