Google Code In Mentors Needed

Thu Oct 20 14:13:24 UTC 2011

Hi

We need mentors to "pay it forward" and volunteer
to mentor high school students in Google Code-In.
Most GCI tasks are 1-4 days in duration so this is
not a huge commitment to mentor one or a few
tasks.

Many are documentation related or write a single
test.  Often the questions are very basic.  Most
tasks are not coding.  Our proposed set of tasks
is at:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GoogleCodeInProjects#Code

Please let me know if you will mentor.  I need
to have an idea how much we can support.

This is how we encourage people to enter our field. :)