missing posts in RTEMS Users List Archive starting from May 2011

Wed Oct 5 19:04:13 UTC 2011

On 10/05/2011 01:37 PM, Kate Feng wrote:
> I was referencing some information on  RTEMS Users List Archive at
> http://www.rtems.com/ml/rtems-users/index.html
> All the posts in the archives are missing starting from
> May 2011 up until today.  Is it moved elsewhere ?

We switched to mailman and its archiving a few
years ago.  We continued to update the old archives
generated by mhonarc.  Looks like some upgrade
turned something off.  Hopefully it is just a matter
of turning something back on to get mhonarc going
again.

Jeff.. can you look into this?