missing posts in RTEMS Users List Archive starting from May 2011

Thu Oct 6 18:08:19 UTC 2011

Just to close this...

+ mhonarc cron job is running again and
    producing output.
+I ran it manually for the missing months
    and the archives are now online.

There are 37832 messages in the RTEMS Users
mailing list archive dating back to April 1997
with this message between Chris Johns and
myself.

http://www.rtems.org/ml/rtems-users/1997/april/msg00000.html

It starts mid-thread so older messages must be lost.
I know Chris started with RTEMS around 1992-3 and
by May 1995, CVS was hosted by OAR on rtems.org.
Prior to that it was at rtems.army.mil which is long
since gone but if you google it, there are still links to
it after all this time.

--joel