error compiling gnat for rtems-4.10

Juan Oviedo juanoctaviooviedo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:34:36 UTC 2011

Hi all:

I'm a beginner with rtems. My expertise summarizes to installing the cross
devel environment for rtems-4.9 for C and C++ over an ubuntu 9.10 virtual
machine.

Nowadays I'm trying to do the same for rtems-4.10 on ubuntu 10.10 but
including ada support. I've compiled a native gcc 4.4.6 previous to try to
build the cross compiler, but I get an error when compiling gnat and I can't
find a solution on internet.

Attached are the "configure" command with the options I'm using including
the results of it, and the error line that I get when I do "make".

I hope that someone could help me with this.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Juan.