Compile GSL with RTEMS

Mon Sep 5 15:14:34 UTC 2011

On 09/05/2011 10:06 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 09/05/2011 04:44 PM, Espúreo Fernandez-Ulloa wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've been working with RTEMS 4.10 for the LEON3 processor for a few months, and
>> tried to include the GSL library to compile an ordinary example with no further
>> results so far.
> What are the problems?  What do you mean with "no further results"?

Agree there isn't much to reply to Sebastian.

http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/joel/gsl/ has a script and
an example program from my quick pass at GSL last summer.
>> Haven't found enough information on the web to understand how to correctly
>> include it in a project.
>>
>> Does anyone have a suggestion to follow in order to get an application running
>> GSL functions?
> Compile the library and then link to it?

:)  That's all it took for me. :)

FWIW The GSL is under the GNU General Public License so please
be sure that you are willing to comply with its terms.

--joel