Compile GSL with RTEMS

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Mon Sep 5 15:19:07 UTC 2011

On 09/05/2011 04:44 PM, Espúreo Fernandez-Ulloa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working with RTEMS 4.10 for the LEON3 processor for a few
> months, and tried to include the GSL library to compile an ordinary
> example with no further results so far.
>
> Haven't found enough information on the web to understand how to
> correctly include it in a project.
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion to follow in order to get an application
> running GSL functions?
>
> Thanks in advance,

You are not providing sufficient details. What exactly is your problem?

Building gsl is close to being as trivial as cross-compilation can be:

E.g.
configure --host=sparc-rtems4.10 \
CC="sparc-rtems4.10 -mcyprus -msoft-float" \
<more options>

or
configure --host=sparc-rtems4.10 \
CFLAGS="-mcyprus -msoft-float"