Configuring for the lm3s69xx BSP does not seem to work

Mon Apr 30 17:20:38 UTC 2012

On 04/30/2012 11:30 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 30/04/12 16:45, Peter Dennett wrote:
> [...]
>> But when I:
>>
>> ../rtems/configure --enable-rtemsbsp=lm3s69xx --enable-tests=samples
>> --disable-posix --target=arm-rtemseabi4.11
>>
>> I do not have a lm3s69xx target.
>>
>> Other then casual end use I have no GNU automake/configure
>> experience.  Where do I start looking?
>>
> The BSP name is specified by the *.cfg files.  For the lm3s69xx the BSP
> name is "lm3s6965".  This BSP runs only on a simulator currently:
>
> http://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/c/src/lib/libbsp/arm/lm3s69xx/README

The name of the directory is referred to as the "BSP Family"
of mostly compatible boards. Each of the .cfg files represents
a single BSP variant within that family. A single BSP Family may
have multiple variants.

The name of the BSP Family directory may actually be the
name of the BSP (e.g. sparc/leon3), a single BSP within
the family (e.g. pc386 with many variations), or not the
name of any actual configuration as you have here.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development