[GSoC]some questions after being accepted

Tue Apr 24 13:42:28 UTC 2012

On 04/24/2012 08:40 AM, 阿四 wrote:
> Hi, all. I feel highly hornored to be accepted in GSOC2012. And I have
> a question about the mentor: there is no specific mentor information
> of Xi Yang and mine projects on page[1], does anyone know why? Another
> question is about rtems-gsoc maillist, where can I subscribe it? Thanks!
>
> Best regards!
> Zhongwei Yao
>
> links:
> [1]https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/rtems

We just haven't had a chance to update it yet or
make a formal announcement.

Gedare.. you were floating around a list of projects and mentors.
Do you see any other discrepancies from it?

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development