[GSoC]some questions after being accepted

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Apr 24 13:51:52 UTC 2012

Congratulations!

The mentor "RTEMS Project" is Joel Sherrill. His profile name in
Melange must be misconfigured.

We're working on getting the rtems-gsoc list up and running. It is
primarily for questions like this one that related strictly to GSoC
and project updates. Please do continue to ask RTEMS-related questions
on rtems-users, and float development ideas and questions on
rtems-devel.

Thanks,
Gedare