Supported ARM BSPs

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sun Apr 29 14:46:10 UTC 2012

The boards you listed are available in the development branch of RTEMS
(git repository head, aka 4.11). So the easiest thing would be to use
4.11 if that is an option for you. I'm unsure about the bsps available
in 4.10 without going to look at the source. You can find them in
c/src/lib/libbsp/arm/ subdirectories. BSP variants are defined in the
make/custom/*.cfg files within a bsp's subdirectory.

-Gedare