ARINC-653 API

Cláudio Silva claudiodcsilva at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:39:40 UTC 2012

Hi Julien,

I know of two different projects which tackle the area of ARINC653-on-Linux:

=> SIMA which is user level simulation environment with compliance
with ARINC653 part 1 and partially with part 2.
http://www.epicos.com/EPCompanyProfileWeb/Content/GMV/SIMA_2009.pdf

=> ARINC 653 over Linux which, i think, alters the scheduler of the
linux kernel to EDF. http://sslab.konkuk.ac.kr/index.php

Regards,
Cláudio