Simulator for MPC5200

Mon Aug 6 22:05:33 UTC 2012

On 08/06/2012 03:35 AM, Ficheux Pierre wrote:
> Le 06/08/2012 02:44, Binkowski, Cassio a écrit :
>> Oh.
>> About QEMU. I can see the CentOS VM already comes with the i386 target
>> built.
>> I'm wondering how to build the target ppc. I have searched for
>> instructions but could not find any.
>> Can anyone give me a help on this one?
>>
> Should be the same as i386, arm, etc. Here are 2 basic tutorials for
> i386, hope that helps. Of course you should build SDK first.
On Centos, you can use yum to install the tools.

yum install "*powerpc*rtems*"

If you haven't upgraded the OS via yum yet, then you probably
need to install the EPEL repository to get the RPM with libmpc.so.2
that the newer tools require. I am updating the VM this week
to give a newer baseline.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development