Simulator for MPC5200

Binkowski, Cassio cassioiks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 10:53:36 UTC 2012

Ok. Downloaded the tools.
I'm trying to build Qemu for PowerPC now. I run the following line, as I
found in the Notes file inside QEMU directory:

./configure --target-list="ppc-softmmu" --prefix=/home/rtems/qemu/install
>c.log 2>&1 ; echo $?

... and get this:

head: cannot open `/root/Desktop/rtems\'' for reading: No such file or
directory
head: cannot open `Home/qemu/qemu/VERSION' for reading: No such file or
directory
ln: creating symbolic link `Home/qemu/qemu/Makefile.dis': No such file or
directory
ln: creating symbolic link `Home/qemu/qemu/Makefile.dis': No such file or
directory
ln: creating symbolic link `Home/qemu/qemu/linux-headers/asm-x86': No such
file or directory
ln: creating symbolic link `Home/qemu/qemu/Makefile.target': No such file
or directory
ln: creating symbolic link `Home/qemu/qemu/Makefile.hw': No such file or
directory
ln: creating symbolic link `Home/qemu/qemu/Makefile.hw': No such file or
directory
./configure: line 3876: [: too many arguments
ln: creating symbolic link `Home/qemu/qemu/Makefile.user': No such file or
directory

Has anyone had this before?

Best regards