ANN: microblaze-rtems4.11 toolchain

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Fri Aug 24 15:30:58 UTC 2012

On 08/24/2012 03:51 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 08/24/2012 03:30 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:

>>> Correct, I have been actively sharing my works on platforms/OSes which I
>>> am technically able to support and I consider support-worthy.

>>> Listen, Dr. Sherrill, while you are in a position to permantently
>>> undermine my works (The works which had kept RTEMS alive throughout the
>>> last decade) you are not in a position to push me around!
>> Thanks Ralf. I appreciate your opinion but I haven't sat on my ass
>> the past ten years.
>
> Your opinion - Please understand that I consider your deeds and to contradict this.
>
>> While I appreciate your contributions, I don't appreciate the way you
>> talk rudely and condescend to community members. You do not work
>> openly.
>
> I do work openly. However I do not announce tiny bits, because 99% of them are not of importance to the public.
>
> Also: I am not working any differently than I have been throughout the last decade!
>
>>  You have been asked repeatedly to announce tool RPM revisions
>> with explanations and you still don't.
> Ok, I'll think about it.
>
>> Honestly, if you have a problem with me or the community, you might
>> be in the wrong community.
>
> Honestly, yes, I have a serious problem - primarily because of the attude you have developed this year -
   I am working the same way as I ever did, but now, you are permanently sabotaging my works.

I am not happy with this discussion. But anyway this is not probably related to this subject that's why
I would like to ask you to move this out of this thread and talk about it offline.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)