Embedded World

Tue Feb 14 15:56:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

Embedded Brains (http://www.embedded-brains.de/) will
have a booth at Embedded World (http://www.embedded-world.de)
in Nuremberg Germany from February 28 to March 1.

In addition to core RTEMS developers from Embedded Brains
including at least Thomas Doerfler, I will also be there.

If you can make it to the show, we would really like to meet you.

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/232048876886791/

If I left out anything important, I am sure Thomas will follow up.

Thanks.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development