GIT Status Report

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Feb 8 15:30:43 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Ralf Corsepius
<ralf.corsepius at rtems.org> wrote:
> On 02/08/2012 03:45 PM, Sebastian Huber wrote:

>>> Has anybody tried to add/remove/modify a file on a branch only?
>>>
>>> Whatever I've tried so far, I can't manage to get this working.
>

> First of all, I realize rtems.org currently is flakey.
>
> So, I guess, Jeff's rtems.org upgrade either hasn't completed yet or
> something went wrong. However I doubt this is related to my issue.
>

>> Which error message do you get?
>
> None at all.
>
> For a while nothing worked, not even in rtems.git. Meanwhile, out of a
> sudden, it started to work with rtems.git - No idea about the cause.
>
> However, I am also struggling with making my private gits accessible to the
> public. As far as I can gather, Chris and Co. are applying "specialized"
> configs and hooks to get their gits working.
>
> Seems as if I need to figure out what they actually did.

I seem to see your personal gits just fine: http://git.rtems.org/ralf

The only magic necessary is that your personal gits should reside in
/data/git/ralf on the server. You can fix the description of your repo
by editing the appropriate description file.

-Gedare