CentOS 6.2 Virtual Machine

Paul Crocker crocker at di.ubi.pt
Mon Feb 27 01:16:12 UTC 2012

Hello,

With respect to the virtual machine centos 6.2

I think that the installation of qemu is not correct...

paul crocker

> Hi,
>
> It is close to time for the Google Summer of Code students
> to start showing up. I have created a CentOS VM with
> sparc and i386 tools installed. This is the first VM
> on CentOS and the first since switching to git.
>
> Please review this and see if it looks OK
>
> http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Virtual_Machines_for_RTEMS_Development
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
> joel.sherrill at OARcorp.com        On-Line Applications Research
>      Support Available             (256) 722-9985

Paul Andrew Crocker  PhD
email Paul -> crocker#di*ubi*pt
Departamento de Informática    | http://www.di.ubi.pt/~crocker
Universidade da Beira Interior | Tel: +351 275 319 891
Rua Marquês d'Âvila e Bolama   | Fax: +351 275 319 899
6200-001 Covilhã, PORTUGAL.