CentOS 6.2 Virtual Machine

Mon Feb 27 06:15:43 UTC 2012

I pushed to get that VM uploaded before I left to come to Germany for Embedded World. It took over 2 hours to upload and I barely got it done in time. I see you emailed me privately with details.

+ qemu is not in PATH or in setenv
+ qemu-system-i386 is now the command name

The first is an oversight on my part. Qemu was an rpm on the old fedora images and I had to build qemu this time.

I think the latter is a change in naming by qemu project. Pc386 script needs to be fixed.

Keep a list of anything else you spot and I will try to fix everything next week when at home. These are time consuming to export and upload. I am glad it was a valid image for you. Last time some people had trouble with different players.

Thanks.

--joel