MPC5634M starting point

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Jan 3 09:18:19 UTC 2012

Hello Andrei,

I have a lot of local changes for the MPC55XX and MPC56XX BSPs.  In particular
the support for the MPC5643L.  It is now quite easy to integrate new MPC56XX
variants.  The big problem currently is the the Git repository is not available
yet and the CVS is read only.  You have to wait until we have the Git
repository up and running.  Once this is available you can use the latest
development version of RTEMS with the 4.11 tool chain.  Everything else is a
waste of time considering the massive changes for these BSPs since RTEMS 4.10.2.

Kind regards,
	Sebastian

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH