Space Qualified RTEMS

Cláudio Silva claudiodcsilva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:18:56 UTC 2012

Hi,
You will find some of your answers in this paper about the “space
qualified” version of RTEMS:
http://inforum.org.pt/INForum2009/docs/full/paper_88.pdf

The quick version is:
1) "The tailored RTEMS version consists of patches and scripts that,
if applied to the original RTEMS source code, will remove the
unnecessary managers, files, dead code and bugs. It also adds new
files and code, making all necessary code adjustments to produce the
RTEMS tailored version (qualifiable)" [quoted from the article above]
2) No. As you said the toolchain and kernel are based on RTEMS 4.8.
RCC 1.1.99.19 is based on RTEMS 4.10. (at least i think so)
3) N/A

Regards,
Cláudio