Power management

Bart van Kuik bart at vankuik.nl
Wed Jul 25 10:43:38 UTC 2012

Great answer, Sebastian. I was browsing around and found this
whitepaper by Adam Kaiser of Mentor Graphics, detailing how this can
be done on Nucleus.
http://www.mentor.com/resources/techpubs/upload/mentorpaper_71588.pdf

It seems they have a driver model that somewhat supports this. Am I
correct in saying that RTEMS is missing this part? Or is there a
philosophical difference between the two OSes that I'm not aware of?

Cheers,
Bart