Developing under MacOS

Binkowski, Cassio cassioiks at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 18:08:38 UTC 2012

Hi Eric

Thanks a lot. That's gonna do it, I guess.
I tried to run the script but all I got was the following:

./getAndBuildTools-4.11.sh
: command not found4.11.sh: line 2:
: command not found4.11.sh: line 6:
: command not found4.11.sh: line 12:
: command not found4.11.sh: line 26:
: command not found4.11.sh: line 31:
: command not found4.11.sh: line 44:
: command not found4.11.sh: line 51:
': not a valid identifierh: line 56: export: `MAKE
': not a valid identifierh: line 58: export: `SHELL
: command not found4.11.sh: line 59:
'/getAndBuildTools-4.11.sh: line 66: syntax error near unexpected token `{
'/getAndBuildTools-4.11.sh: line 66: `getSource() {

Do you know what it is?

Also, I does this script download all BSP tools already?

Thanks a lot for making this Script.

Best regards
Cassio