Developing under MacOS

Eric Norum wenorum at lbl.gov
Sun Jul 15 22:23:21 UTC 2012

Hmm...seems to run here:

ARCHS="m68k i386 powerpc" sh ../getAndBuildTools-4.11.sh
+ getSource
+ curl --remote-name ftp://www.rtems.com/pub/rtems/SOURCES/4.11/binutils-2.22.tar.bz2
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
.
.
.

Everything builds except the PowerPC version of PSIM.