IPV4/IPV6 Information Request

Sat Jul 21 12:13:48 UTC 2012

Thanks. I should add that the current code in git core dumps while setting the lo9 interface IP to 127.0.0.1. It dies because it is in the ipv6 code looking through a loop for ::1 (IPV6 loopback address) and none is programmed.

Looks like an initialize order expectation for programming interfaces during initialization to me.