BUG? stack corruption in posix thread.

Tue Jun 12 20:47:37 UTC 2012

I agree with your analysis. Dispatching should be disabled
once all resources are allocated and before _Thread_Start
is called.

But is it the capture thread or stack overflow checker
that is writing the pattern?

I assume you have a patch for this and it is helping?

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development