ARINC-653 API

Fri Mar 16 15:14:29 UTC 2012

On 03/16/2012 09:14 AM, 张文杰 wrote:
> Hi, all:
> I am the student who implement the GSOC2011 project hypervisor for RTEMS.
> In my original proposal i wanted port the linux to the RTEMS
> paravirtualization hypervisor
> named AIR. But as the progress of project, the plan had changed into
> adapt the
> lastest RTEMS to the AIR hypervisor. So what i did is make the lastest
> RTEMS run
> under AIR successfully which contains a paravirtualization RTEMS
> kernel named
> POK. If you want to know any information please free to contact me

:) We are very interested. I didn't realize that AIR used Pok. Since I
couldn't
get access to AIR, I was refocusing on Pok. Julien Delange is
responsible for
Pok.

We would like to see RTEMS as a proper client under Pok and eventually
support the ARINC-653 API that way. So getting your BSP into proper shape
on the RTEMS head and making sure others can run it is a BIG deal.
>From there, we can begin to support other architectures supported by Pok
and provide application level ARINC services.