ARINC-653 API

张文杰 157724595 at 163.com
Fri Mar 16 14:14:01 UTC 2012

Hi, all:
    I am the student who implement the GSOC2011 project hypervisor for RTEMS.
In my original proposal i wanted port the linux to the RTEMS paravirtualization hypervisor
named AIR. But as the progress of project, the plan had changed into adapt the
lastest RTEMS to the AIR hypervisor. So what i did is make the lastest RTEMS run
under AIR successfully which contains a paravirtualization RTEMS kernel named
POK. If you want to know any information please free to contact me